Tuesday, June 19, 2007

On The Road Again

As with my first project, Mobilization of the Church, my latest project, Leadership Essentials is taking me on the road again. This week I will be in St. Louis at the National Baptist Congress of Education convention. I'll be book signing at the Gospel Rack Booth #630. If you're there, please drop by and say hello. My calendar is quickly filling up through the fall with leadership workshops and opportunities to share on the Kingdom of God. This August I'll be returning to Abuja, Nigeria with Global Advance, an incredible missions organization out of Dallas, Texas that equips front line leaders worldwide. I covet your prayers in this season of great expanse.

Haven't heard from you yet! Why not enter your coments beneath one my posts or take a look at comments from others in this growing community.

No comments: